Driving license of AM category
Driving license of AM category enables to drive the small motorcycle or moped with speed limit of 45km/h
Conditions to obtain the license:
- age of 15
- medical check-up certificate
- passing the exam after the training
- under 18-year-olds need the written agreement of the legal representative
Conditions to begin the training course:
- filled application form for the driving license (see Download)
- filled medical check-up certificate (see Download)
- under age of 15 the legal representative signature is obligatory
Why to choose us?
- We’re a family-run driving school providing motorcycle training since 1992.
- We combine traditional Czech training methods with new methods and techniques inspired primarily by motorcyclist training in the USA.
- We have an extensive, modern fleet of training vehicles from reputable manufacturers Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Harley-Davidson.
- We use Honda’s motorcycle simulator so our students can ease in to the basics of operating a motorcycle and also to simulate the experience of driving in heavy traffic.
- We have our own vertical fixation system to practice mounting the motorcycle and for simulating the tilt and lean of the motorcycle.
- We have a special transport system for A1 category motorcycles, which facilitates the transition to a higher category, especially for our smaller-framed students.
- We utilize tried and tested training methods for even the least typical of motorcyclists – both in terms of physical disposition and skillset.
- We use a communication system from the company Dianese, which is fully integrated into our students’ helmets, during our motorcycle training sessions.
- We boast the best training grounds in Prague, located directly next to our offices.
- We have a team of instructors- motorcyclists, who live and breathe motorcycling in and out of the workplace.
- We also have our own YouTube channel with instructional videos (only for our students), which not only makes training and practice more effective, but takes it to a whole new level.
- The standard tuition fee includes accident insurance for the student, as well as damage insurance for training vehicles beyond coinsurance.
- In order to offer our students the most reasonable rates we can, we combine group lessons with individual sessions.
If you have any questions regarding motorcycle training, send us an e-mail at: email@example.com or go ahead an book a one-on-one meeting through our website.
We accept payments in vouchers from companies Sodexo, Edenred a Le Cheque Déjeuner.